Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Trying the blog thing again.... Trying!

It has been almost a year since my last post. We finally got a computer, not only a computer but a computer that actually works! Yay!! Maybe now I can upload pictures and update my blog more. Last time I blogged, I was about 3 weeks away from having my baby girl. My baby girl is now almost 9 months old! Not only is my baby girl almost 9 months old, my Issak is now a 2nd grader and my Skyler is a pre schooler! Why do my kids have to grow up? Totally unfair if you ask me!..
Seriously.... How cute is she? LOVE her!
FYI... When I get more pictures uploaded onto our computer I'll add some of my extremely handsome boys... I LOVE them too!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome back...Glad you're back to blogging :)

Brenda Sue said...

Yay!! I have missed updates on your sweet family!! :)

Jana said...

She is adorable, I have to admit!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Glad Your Back!!!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Can't wait to read up on your family =)

Marcy said...

Yay!! Excited to see more!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Love to read your blog. :)