Monday, October 26, 2009

What blog??

So you'd think I have fallen off the face of the planet as far as this blogging thing goes... But I really haven't, Im still here!
Our camera is not working (for the 2nd time) and so I can't take pictures of anything worth blogging about. And whats a blog if you can't post cute pics right?
Well we have done some very fun things the past month or so, our ward had a chili cook off/fall social, and the kids got to dress up and play games. It was a lot of fun. Also a bunch of us here at the gates went to Cornbelly's, also a ton of fun!! Issak likes to do what he wants these days and decided to wander off... scared the crap out of me! Luckily I have GREAT friends and Rachael helped me find him, thank you again Rachael!!!! Issak and Skyler loved being there and doing all the things they had there to do. Anthony had to work that night so he wasn't able to go and when I do things alone with the kids especially in big crowds it can be very overwhelming! But Im just grateful for awesome friends who were so willing to help me out while we were there!!
Issak also played his 3rd season of soccer and loved it! He seriously is so good at it and loves to play, which I am so happy about! They just played their last game on Saturday and won!! I'll have to get some pics off my phone and post them. Now he can't wait to get signed up for another season! He is still loving school as well and doing so well!! He is learning and loving to read and spell, everywhere we go he is spelling words he sees and asking me what it spells. He is super smart! He has a fantastic teacher and I wish she could move grade to grade with him!!
Skyler is getting bigger and bigger every day! He loves to climb on EVERYTHING! He is also starting to say a ton of words. For example....
Fishy
cracker
Mama
kitty cat
yay
uh-oh
and so much more. He can also make animal sounds. He can do the horse, cow, dog, pig and tries to do a cat. He has his 18 month check up on Wednesday. I can't believe he is already that big!! Time flies much to quickly!!
In about 2 1/2 weeks we would be having a baby! Can you believe it has come so fast? I can't! It's weird to think about and also still very sad. Issak tells me that our baby is in heaven and Heavenly Father is taking care of him now... Isn't he cute??

4 comments:

Kristen said...

you have been busy and I believe your baby will come to you soon, it just needed a little bit more time in heaven (maybe until we get this swine flu thing all gone). you are such a good mom, even if you don't have pictures to post.

Jana said...

I have some pictures that I need to send to you! Your boys are amazing! It's because you are the best mom!

Homer Hoodlums said...

Hey! Just looking at some blogs, when I should be doing homework. Oh well. You are such a great friend!!! Love ya!

Mindy said...

You need to make a new post. I love reading your posts so make a new one! Please?